We are pleased to announced that we are now open again.
Things might be a little different, so please take the time to read the following changes.
– Kindly wait at the front to be seated. A QR code is available for you to enter your details for Track and Trace. We can alternatively take your telephone number for our register.
– You will be taken to a table suitable for the size of your party and your drinks order taken. We are operating table service only. Please bear with us as we work into this new way of operating at the Cask.
– We will only be accepting card payments.
– Please remain seated as much as possible. We know it’s tough when you see people you want to chat to but for everyone’s safety we require that you keep to your allocated table.
– Dogs and children are welcome as ever, however must remain by your side at all times.
– Currently we are mainly a walk-in venue. We will welcome a handful of table bookings with no time restrictions. However in order to be fair, if you do not arrive after 15 minutes of this time the table will be released.
The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff are our top priority. If you have any concerns feel free to bring it to the attention of one of us. Otherwise we look forward to seeing you very soon at your local,
The Cask Tavern